In the past summer, the NBA season ended with
the Mavericks winning the finals. I was quite disappointed, since the
Bulls were almost at the finals. The Bulls played really well and kudos for
Derrick Rose. Despite the fact that he's a rookie, he's probably the engine of
the Bull making the play happen. Even though Chris Paul is labeled to be
the facilitator, I think Derick Rose is the man. Regarding Chris Paul
being the facilitator, I think the Hornets could have won if they bought
players. Back to Rose, he made unbelievable crossovers that penetrated that
zone and got him right to the basket. He also did the ankle breaker on Andre
Miller.
The first round of the Bulls got me pumped
because the won the Pacers 4 wins to 1. Then it they won the Hawks 4 wins to 2,
which was superb, since Josh Smith and Joe Johnson were two tough cookies. When
the Hawks were playing against the Magics it was quite disappointing because I
was supporting the Magics, mostly because of Dwight Howard. Both Smith and
Johnson cost some trouble for Rose but he managed to help the Bulls achieve their
4 wins.
The Bulls
made it to the Eastern Conference Finals where they won the first game, which
got me really excited. Then they loss the next 4 matches, leaving me upset
since the scores were 4 wins to 1. They were playing so well and then all of a
sudden 4-1!!! But it was a tough challenge for the Bulls since the Big 3 in the
Heats are good shooters compare to the Bull’s forward, Boozer.
After the Bulls lost, I started to cheer and
support the Heats and they lost. I would not blame anyone, but I
think Lebron James played really well in the beginning. His skills started to
drop and drop and I am assuming it’s his anxiety. Despite that he is such an
awesome player and even though awesome seems vague and not descriptive, it
perfectly describes him! I have to admit that Nowitzki played well and he
definitely deserved the MVP. His 7-foot jumpers are incredible. The man is
immensely tall and he shoots his rainbow jump shot. He also like to faded and
what I found really funny was the fact that he didn’t made a lot of the easy
shots, but he definitely got the tough ones.
There’s
more to this tragic disappointment. The NBA might log off because of the money
issue and the agreement between the owners and players. Kobe Bryant is most
likely to go overseas and leave the NBA like Iverson. In my opinion, Kevin
Durant made a very good point and clear things out for most of the NBA fans. He
attends charity games and remains positive which is extremely an excellent
example and on top of that he’s an amazing player on the court. The news
confirming the NBA log off does not seem like it’s gonna be confirmed anytime,
however I remain optimistic.
http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-09-18/kevin-durant-staying-positive-about-getting-an-nba-labor-deal-done
http://www.nba.com/2011/news/09/17/kobe-overseas.ap/index.html
http://www.nba.com/2011/news/09/17/kobe-overseas.ap/index.html
No comments:
Post a Comment